Locational advantage Karlsruhe – innovative and successful in the heart of Europe
The Karlsruhe Trade Fair Centre with its modern exhibition grounds is located close to the former ducal seat. With this location the PADDLE Show offers an ideal environment.
- Directly on the border with France and close to Switzerland, Karlsruhe is located in the heart of Europe and is part of the so far only European trinational metropolitan region Upper Rhine with about 6 million inhabitants and an economic power of 202 billion Euros.
- Good transport network: three motorways (A5, A8 and A65)
- ICE and TGV connection at Karlsruhe main station
- Three airports Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden, Stuttgart and the international airport Frankfurt with direct bullet train connection to Karlsruhe
- Logistically good connection
- No bloated accommodation prices in the region
- Motorhome parking directly on the exhibition grounds
Messe Karlsruhe: technically versed, aesthetically pleasing
The exhibition centre in Karlsruhe has a flexible and functional structure and is technically state-of-the-art. The halls are column-free and use daylight illumination. They can also be darkened. Eight gateways make it easy to set up and dismantle the exhibition stands. All halls can be reached quickly from the entrance foyer. The atrium in the middle of the two hall complexes ensures a trade fair with plenty of fresh air. The green outdoor area offers visitors and exhibitors the opportunity to take a break and get some fresh air. A large lawn area and the plane tree grove invite the visitors to relax.